COVID-19 Precautions @ Shiloh
A message from our senior pastor, Pastor Undra Parker:
THE HOURS OF CHURCH OPERATION AND THE LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED DURING THIS TIME OF COVID-19 ARE DOCUMENTED AND CAN BE DOWNLOADED BY CLICKING HERE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PARISH LEADER (DEACON or DEACONESS) OR CALL THE CHURCH’S MAIN NUMBER FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
SHILOH@HOME is Shiloh’s Network of Small Groups and Caring Communities at home where you can virtually meet with others from our church and community who want to:
- Keep growing as disciples of Jesus
- Enjoy fun and fellowship from home
- Worship, pray and explore the Bible with others
- Apply what the Bible says to our world today
- Develop leadership skills that can be used in church
- Think practically about how to share your faith
SHILOH@HOME is designed for EVERY MEMBER OF SHILOH! There are groups for children, youth, young adults, seniors, couples, men and women. You can register online now! You can click here to view and download a booklet of our groups.
Sign up for Shiloh’s Text Alert System. Get SMS notifications sent to your mobile device with the latest alerts and information from Shiloh! You can also text ‘ShilohMBC’ to 48421 to sign up as well.